We provide best quality stucco repair and plastering services in Las Vegas, NV. Stucco has been used for years as an exterior wall finish. Weather you are looking to renovate your old house or constructing a new one, stucco has been used to coat the outside walls for beautiful finish.
Stucco is considered one of the most durable and lost-lasting wall finishes that can withstand extreme weathers like extreme hot and cold temperatures. It provides good insulation and structural support.
Types of Stucco Damages and How to Identify It
- Water damage - Although stucco is considered a water resistant material, it is not an absolute solution against water. Sometimes, it can get water damaged due to stucco that was initially improperly installed. Or has prolonged exposure to water and can develop water damage. Raised surface are some of the signs of water damage on stucco. If this damage is not treated in the initial stages, it can cause other problems such as mould growth or parts of the surface of stucco falling off.
- Repair solution - The first and foremost think before repairing damage stucco is to eliminate the cause of damage. If its leakage, make sure there is no leakage in the future. All your stucco will be damaged once again if there are leakages in the air conditioning system, burst pipes or improper drainage system. Make sure those are fixed first before you fix the stucco. Once the water leakage source is taken care of, you can move on to the repair part. First the damaged stucco area is removed and a new layer of properly mixed stucco is installed on the wall.
- Stains on stucco - Another common type of damages on stuccos are stains. When water drips down from the windows, roof or drainage system stucco can lose its colour or get stained when it absorbs water.
- Repair solution - Exterior stains can be removed with proper cleaning by professionals. We can remove moulds that has grown on the surface of the stucco. Other repair options are putting a thin layer of stucco on top of the existing one.
- Cracks - Cracks can appear on the surface of the stucco if the stucco was improperly installed. If the stucco mixture wasn't in right proportions while installation, the stucco can flake or come undone from sides of doors and windows when exposed to water and sunlight.
- Repair solution - cracks can be easily fixed by applying a new layer of properly mix stucco on top of the cracking stucco by removing the damaged parts.
Why Should You Choose Us?
We are one of the best stucco installation and repair companies in Las Vegas, Nevada area.
We provide best quality repairs at an affordable rate.
We have trained professionals who have worked for years in stucco repair and installation services.
We use the best quality material and our expert knowledge to repair all sorts of damage on stucco
No matter the type of stucco or the type of damage you have we can repair it for you.
Call us now to get a free estimate.